My 6 year old grandson......

Started by sakorick, October 14, 2016, 07:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

.....grandson is a hoot. I asked the boys if they wanted Salmon or Halibut for supper tonight. Owen piped up just one word in a loud voice....."Crappie"! They left for the back pond 10 minutes ago.:MOGRIN:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Tell Owen that I'm with HIM! :biggthumpup:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

It didn't take long. Owen caught about 15 Crappie in 30 minutes. Some pics.

sakorick

Videos added
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

branxhunter

Great stuff Rick. I can see that Owen must hate having to come and visit you ..... NOT!

The second photo looks like he put his legs on backwards when he got out of bed.

That is an interesting water tap in the background of the third photo, never seen one like that before.

Marcus

gitano

That water hose fixture is pretty common on farms, Marcus. You lift the handle you see on the right. There is only "on" and "off". No 'throttle'. It's MUCH quicker to fill water tanks, start sprinklers, etc., and stops "immediately" as well.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

The valve is six feet underground and when it's shut off the water drains back so it won't freeze, hence it's called a "frost free hydrant".

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

JaDub

I think I wore out the phrase   "Is he a keeper ? "   when I was that age.   Great memories and good times.........

gitano

When I was a kid, everything was a 'keeper'! But then I was never fishin' in Grampa's pond.

I have the good fortune - considering my age and history - of having a picture of the first fish I ever caught in my life. It is a cherished memento. I am sure Owen will cherish these pictures for the rest of his life.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: