Greetings

Started by motor (deceased), October 07, 2004, 07:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motor (deceased)

howdy all, good to have this forum back up..let's all pitch in and make this an interesting place to come to for prayer, answers and just plain old good christian fellowship..God bless you all..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

12 gauge

Welcome back motor!!

My pal!

It is so good to see you again!!!!

GOD BLESS! :)
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

motor (deceased)

Howdy my friend, good to be back..hope everything goes well.. catch ya later..

Dragonfly

Great to see you again Motor!!!

And I have an issue I would like to discuss since it is a moral as well as a political issue.

Is Stem Cell research taking a life?

Or giving life to those in need?

I'm a little confused on this issue.

12 gauge

Quote from: motorHowdy my friend, good to be back..hope everything goes well.. catch ya later..
Howdy!

Everything is going great!

Me and my dad had a IEP meeting at my school and they said that i am getting above a B in all my classes (interims were passed out today) and that i am a great student, well organized, etc.

So i am doing excellent!

How are you doing? Can't complain? doing well?

Anyway i am more than happy to see my friends again and to be back home!

See yall around the board!

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

motor (deceased)

Hi Draggy, good to be back on board..on the stem cell controversy-from what i have understood, the part ( for lack of a better descriptive word) i guess it's the stem cell itself, that they need has to come from the human embryo, thus they are in effect taking a life while possibly saving another life..in my opinion there is a line drawn there morally and scientificaly and i guess it's a matter of your own belief..some have said a lot of the embyros will be discarded anyway and some do not want children so they could be asked to donate..personally my opinion is, find another way, as i don't think God will like what they are doing..i hope someone els e gives their opinion on this very controversial matter..

Dragonfly

Thanks Motor!! I'm not as confused today since Bush explained more in the debate last night.  From what I can understand there are frozen fertilized eggs they would take out of freezing and let them grow for so many days then take the stem cell.  Which in my mind is killing an early form of life.

Then there's the stem cells from spontaneous abortions that can be harvested.  The embroy is dead already if it has been spondaneously aborted.

There there are adult stem cells they can research.

Me too I hope someone else will dive into this discussion.

The Government is doing research on adult stem cells and the umbilical cord and I'm fine with this type of research.

Tags: