what would you cosider the best catch? with a poll!

Started by varmint hunter, June 18, 2005, 06:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the best catch?

abbits on the spotlight
0 (0%)
ox on the run
3 (60%)
ucks and Pheasants with a group of us
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

varmint hunter

ok same as the previous thread.

What is the best catch...

:rolleyes: The bag of rabbits at a night out spotlighting

:rolleyes: A nice red

:rolleyes: A bunch of ducks and pheasants (which i spelt wrong in the other thread) by a group of 8 of us in Holland...

Alboy

Well letting my stomach speak freely, which it does most of the time anyway. I would go with the duck and pheasant. Goooooood eating. But then so are the rabbits.

Are fox for the eating or just pelts and ridding of a nuisance hunting?

Time spent in the hunt is never wasted in my opinion. I prefer to bring home critters to eat but appreciate the chance to go in any case.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

rockinbbar

Don's got it right...;)
As long as you had fun, there is no preference...:D
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

sav17

Got to go with the fox,but whats with the black rabbit,you been shooting someones pets,thats not fair:D :D :D :D
GOOD FOXING................................RICHIE
P.S if the fox is running bark at him he will usually stop and look back take your shot when he is stationary job done goodnight fox;)
happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

varmint hunter

yes the black rabbit. its the second one that ive seen on our property, and as a result, the second one that has surcombe to the mighty rifle:D ! I dont know why there are black rabbits, but hey, he still digs holes and still like to screw, so gotta get rid of him. maybe some kind of inbreed, or possibly yes, the pet rabbit escaped...

sav17

what did he taste like:D your friend...........................................Richie
happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

varmint hunter

lol. not gonna try that black one. besides we shoot a lot of those rabbits, i usually leave them out for the foxes - with the aim to fatten up the foxes, and so that that populaion rises and i can hunt bigger and better game. Maybe has worked as i do see quite a few out in the middle of the day?

varmint hunter

those rabbits, being just normal rabbits, rabbits in general.

Tags: