1 (16.7%)
ander Mountain
0 (0%)
al*Mart
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 13, 2006, 10:53:24 AM

Gunslingergirl

I'm doing some market research for a new product.  I'm trying to find out where tree stand deer hunters shop.   Is it mostly online, or do you go to stores in your neighborhood? Do you prefer chain stores, or a local Mom and Pop outfit?  Any information you can give me would be very helpful.  I'd particularly appreciate knowing the specific names of brick and mortar stores at which people shop.  Also web addresses that are favorites for online shopping would be good.  

Thanks for any information you can share with me.
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

WHITETAIL HUNTER

Well I go to Cabela's, becuase for one Walmart does not know anything about Hunting, and there happens to be a Cabela's across the Lake from me.
Preserve the heritage, take a youth hunting.

Nothing outruns a deer, BUT A MAGNUM :eek:

buckshot roberts

:) Gunslingergirl, Welcome to THL,

:D WTH, it must be nice, wish we had one here, I've got a few items from the over the years, about as much as bass-pro, wife get's me stuff from wal-mart  from time to time, I'm in a hard place here, when I get something I run it in to the ground,I get most of my ammo from wal-mart because of the low price, I shoot a lot of sheet's, an I get them their also, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Daryl (deceased)

I shop all over.  Can't really say I limit it to any one place.

Wherever's handy at the time?

:)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

rockinbbar

I try & buy stuff from the Cabrlas online when I can, I support my local gunshop....I don't want them going out of business, & use Wal Mart if I'm in hurry for some ammo, etc...

Narry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

bowhunter 51

Fuel cost is such a factor now, GSGirl that my local Walmart has now secured
most of my shopping experience while online shopping, rates a very close second
with shipping costs more significant an issue than was before...............BH51;)
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

buckshot roberts

:( BH51, yep the high cost of gas is a factor now for me, it takes $12.00 to run the ole ATV.
:( RockinBbar, I would like to support the local guy's myself, we nolonger have a gunshop here anymore, an for shotshell's they go from 8-12 dollars a box, in some places, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: