Burnham Bros Cumpucaller II For Sale

Started by gonedawgn, June 07, 2006, 03:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonedawgn

I have a one year old Burnham Bros CompuCaller II, with long range remote, 100 yards+. Comes with Camo bag carry case, has 15 Watt Speaker, 12 volt and 120 volt rechargers for home and auto. It has with 4 calls loaded and 3 add'l call chips.

I carry the whole package into the field, hang it in a tree or on some brush, weighs about 2 lbs.

:frown  won't highlight

I have the original box and instructions. I this is a nice unit and the calls are effective. I came across a FoxPro at a price I couldn't pass up so I have to sell this unit.  Don't get out enough to justify two callers :confused:

http://i5.tinypic.com/11w8p54.jpg >

Paid $350 and $20 each for the add'l chips, plus shipping, will sell this unit for $300 shipped.

Thanks for looking

Rick
(Gonedawgn) Gonedawgn@ NO SPAMoutdrs.net  
Remove NOSPAM

Gmoney

The Compucaller II is what I use exclusively and I actually prefer it over the FP.....sorry to hear you are getting rid of it....
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

gonedawgn

GMoney,

Truth be known I've had more luck with the
the CompuCaller II than with the FP.  It is also more effective on my dog:D  

I've got over $400 wrapped up in this do you think me price is too high to move it?:confused:

Thanks for the input

Rick

Gmoney

Nah, price in fine IMHO...there's just not a lot of "buyers" here at THL....

Love those CCII's...
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

gonedawgn

Tags: