First signs today

Started by Marlin917VS, November 26, 2004, 08:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin917VS

Saw some deer tracks in my yard today for the first time.  Then later tonight when we were pulling our truck into the drive way I spotted 2 deer at the end of our yard next to our barn and creek.  Our deer season hear starts in 2 days (Monday).  I can't wait.  It's supposed to be 40 degrees and its not supposed to snow before hand.  I kinda like 20 degress the days before the first day and snow on the ground then up to about 40 on the first day.  Snow on the ground to help pick out the deer against the white backround, but not too cold.  I can't have everything though.  At least I won't be freezing like last year.  I'll be up on the Clarion/Forest county border so it should be a little colder up there.  I still doubt there will be snow though. Later
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

Antler3

hey good luck to ya !  I know what you are feeling. Sounds like the temps. will be good. Our season started the 13th of Nov. I have saw 4 bucks so far, but no shot. Hope you get a biggun' :)
ANTLER 3

Tags: