tried a new sight!!!

Started by davidlt89, April 30, 2007, 10:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Pulled out the bow the other day and tried the "Hindsight" to see if it would be better than the peep. It was very hard to use, at least for me. It is nice to only see one pin in the center, but very hard to keep there. probably would not be much of a problem for a more skilled shooter. The concept is also a little weird. you center on the same pin every time and lift your other pins up to the target. So if I am using the 20 yard pin in the center and have a 40 yard shot, I put the 20 in the center and lift the 40 up to the animal. gets a little confusing, keeping one pin in the sight and putting one on the animal (unless it is a 20 yard shot). I believe I will stick with the peep, has not failed yet so why fix something if it isn't broken. Anyway, just my 2 cents.
I did however bring a friend over to try shooting a bow. I have been on him for about 2 years to shoot, but he has not shown any interest. He is now hooked on the bow and will probably buy one.
Seriously thinking about taking my bow turkey hunting next week but cannot make a decision. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

nrthrn_maine_hunter

well I wouldnt say hooked, but it does interest him.
Some things are real whether you believe in them or not!

Tags: